james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

I need some advice on a matter in which I have been accused

Customer Question

Hi, I need some advice on a matter in which I have been accused of fraud and theft by a former company director.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing thus far
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not right now
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
File attached (Q4P6MLG)
Expert:  james bruce replied 16 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Can I please ask you to give me some more detailed information regarding this matter so as to allow me to work with you and help resolve your enquiry.

How may I assist ?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I was appointed by said director of company in 2015.
He was subsequently removed as director and shareholder in or around 2016 following his murder conviction.
He has now taken me to County Court Money Claims Centre again for a second time. The 1st claim got struct our from the judge. He is now trying a second time. We have defended the claim and in the process of filing for a quick summary judgement.
I have attached some documents of the assertions he has made against me from prison.

I have read your comments , how exactly can I assist?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I would like some advice on sending a cease and desist letter to him and others who are making Malcious and slanderous accusations against me.

If he is doing this, then yes a "cease and desist" letter can indeed be sent, informing him to stop immediately or face legal action to make him stop.

Any good civil litigation law firm can draft and sent that letter for you.

I have also attached a template letter you can use.

Can I assist further?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Thanks very much for now, much appreciated.

Your very welcome.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.