12826847

When primary legilsation permits secondary legilslation to

Customer Question

When primary legilsation permits secondary legilslation to be issued under one of its provisions, where can I find public access to all the statutory instruments that have been made?For example, s.8 of the Electronic Communications Act 2000 has had 50 statutory instruments issued under it. Where can I find those instruments?
Expert:  james bruce replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

The following government link is to the Legislation section. Here you can search and fine all acts of Parliament including statutory instruments. The site is free to access and download whatever you wish to print.

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hello. You did not address my question. I think even a layman knows of the web site legilsation.go.uk. I asked you where I can find the 50 statutory instruments issue under s.8 ECA 2000. Telling me to look on Legsialtion.gov.uk is the equivalent of saying to someone who is a looking for directions to a place that that place is located on a road within the city

I am directing you to that location because the majority of people would not even know the site exists.

The site is exactly where you will find the SI you are looking for.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Exactly where then? That was my question

As I have tried to explain the site contains ALL SI that have been made. You simply follow the ACT and look for the SI you require.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Please direct my question to someone with more experience. Your answer does absolutely nothing to help me with my query

of course as you wish.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
When primary legilsation permits secondary legilslation to be issued under one of its provisions, where can I find all of the names of all the statutory instruments that have been made under that provision?For example, s.8 of the Electronic Communications Act 2000 has had 50 statutory instruments issued under it. Wherecan I findthe names of those instruments?Hope that claifies your nuance
Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 16 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Alina-Moderator
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 14 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I would like a refund because your service is dysfunctional