Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

What are the Government Regulations ref teaching Ballroom

Customer Question

What are the Government Regulations ref teaching Ballroom Dancing during the Pandemic
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Liverpool
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: All details of pupils taken including temperature
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: In some of the dances pupils are in contact & move around the Room
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 days ago.

Hello, I’m Ben. It’s my pleasure to assist you today. I may also ask for some preliminary information to help me determine the legal position.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 11 days ago.

Do the students wear masks?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 days ago.

Hello, I was wondering if you have had a chance to consider my query above please? I will need your response before I provide an accurate answer to your situation. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 days ago.

Without the requested information, I can only provide you with the following general response, which will hopefully still answer your query.

England is currently in Step 3 of the reopening plan and it came into force on 17 May.

Step 2 already allowed dance classes for under 18’s and the current step allows in-person dance classes for adults over 18 years.

Numbers in dance classes will be based on the ventilation capacity of the venue (allowing 100sqft or 3m x 3m per person) and as expected, social distancing continues to apply. Therefore, to avoid social distancing, the partners must be from the same household or social bubble.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 days ago.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.