AkuaK
AkuaK,
Experience:  Expert
109603637

I got a uk work permit. and i am in india. can i go to uk at

Customer Question

hi i got a uk work permit. and i am in india. can i go to uk at this point of time?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i am in india right now
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i am just trying to go but they are not allowing me as india comes under red flag
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: and there is another question. one of my friend is australian citizen. can he go to uk?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
one of my friend he is australian citizen. Being an australian citizen, can he go to uk from australia?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Does he need any exemption for this? and does he has to do any quarantine over there in uk? Pls answers the questions
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
i a m waiting
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  AkuaK replied 11 days ago.

Good morning, as India is on the red list you will be able to enter on your work permit as you are working on the U.K.

Expert:  AkuaK replied 11 days ago.

You would be required to do the 10 day mandatory quarantine and a negative PCR on arrival.

Expert:  AkuaK replied 11 days ago.

Is your Australian friend coming for a visit?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
he is coming for a visit and then he will go to india after this
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
can the quarantine in uk has to be done in a hotel or it can be done at friends or relatives place ? And is the quarantine paid?
Expert:  AkuaK replied 11 days ago.

It will have to be in a hotel the quarantine.