How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 15912
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

Am over stayer in the uk who has been denied permit using

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Am over stayer in the uk who has been denied permit using the EU SETTLEMENT SCHEME twice. Now a company wants to guarantee and employ me. Please I want to know if this is feasible
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Regarding my refusal?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I came on a tourist visa
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  INC Law replied 23 days ago.


Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

Yes it is possible for an employer to Sponsor your application for a visa in the UK.

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
My issue is I am now an overstayer after two attempts to regularise my stay here failed.
Expert:  INC Law replied 23 days ago.


That would make the application more difficult and you would need tonrwgularise your stay before proceeding forward.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
please what do you suggest I do now
Expert:  INC Law replied 23 days ago.

It is difficult for me to say without reviewing your immigration history and advising further.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
OK I entered UK with a tourist visa of 6mnths during the covid last year from Italy. I applied through the EU settlement scheme using an uncle from Spain. Unfortunately I was denied and I made a second application with all the documents they requested but the outcome was they need me to provide a family permit. But the issue is I came from Italy to meet my uncle in the Uk
Expert:  INC Law replied 23 days ago.

What Nationality are you?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
A ghanaian
Expert:  INC Law replied 22 days ago.


You would need to be on a valid visa before being able to apply.