INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Am over stayer in the uk who has been denied permit using

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Am over stayer in the uk who has been denied permit using the EU SETTLEMENT SCHEME twice. Now a company wants to guarantee and employ me. Please I want to know if this is feasible
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? In which country do you live? If different, which country is your legal question related to?
Customer: Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Regarding my refusal?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I came on a tourist visa
Expert:  INC Law replied 23 days ago.

Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

Yes it is possible for an employer to Sponsor your application for a visa in the UK.

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
My issue is I am now an overstayer after two attempts to regularise my stay here failed.
Expert:  INC Law replied 23 days ago.

That would make the application more difficult and you would need tonrwgularise your stay before proceeding forward.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
please what do you suggest I do now
Expert:  INC Law replied 23 days ago.

It is difficult for me to say without reviewing your immigration history and advising further.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
OK I entered UK with a tourist visa of 6mnths during the covid last year from Italy. I applied through the EU settlement scheme using an uncle from Spain. Unfortunately I was denied and I made a second application with all the documents they requested but the outcome was they need me to provide a family permit. But the issue is I came from Italy to meet my uncle in the Uk
Expert:  INC Law replied 23 days ago.

What Nationality are you?

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
A ghanaian
Expert:  INC Law replied 22 days ago.

You would need to be on a valid visa before being able to apply.