How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DanielM311 Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 51
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
DanielM311 is online now

My ex has a none molestation order on me and keeps breaking

Customer Question

my ex has a none molestation order on me and keeps breaking it and a enjution but keep comming to were i work to cause trouble i want to get a order out on her
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: no cause i dont know how to do it as i have autisum ive reported it to police and they do nothing
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: im in newbury the court would be reading
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: im just fed up of all the crap being told about me
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  DanielM311 replied 16 days ago.

Good Morning. My name is ***** ***** I am a Solicitor, I shall try to help with your enquiry. Firstly, I am very sorry to hear that your ex partner is not keeping to the terms and conditions of the non molestation order. A non molestation order is a court order and the consequences of either party breaching the terms of that order can amount to contempt of court. This is a criminal offence punishable by a fine or imprisonment depending on the severity of the breach. My advice is that you should speak with your local family law solicitor who may be able to help you prepare a formal letter to you ex to remind her of the terms of the order, and consequences of breaching that order. Your local Solicitor may be able to offer you a one off letter for a fixed fee or depending on the nature of your relationship may be able to accept your case on a legal aid basis. For now it is worth making a diary of each time your ex breaches the agreement so that your solicitor has a clear timeline of events.

Expert:  DanielM311 replied 16 days ago.

I hope my response has assisted you today. Kind regards Daniel