How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 15909
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

I will not be able to add any document for the mother as she

Customer Question

I will not be able to add any document for the mother as she is an overstayer will that be a problem?
I have my settled status document, my passport the, kids full birth certificate, their red book. However they do not have a passport as an Identity document. Will the home office accept only their birth certificate. Again on the MN1 Form. It ask of their nationality am I to enter Ghana since I am originally Ghanaian
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  INC Law replied 20 days ago.


Thank you for your query. I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

The Home Office should accept the Birt Certificates and ID Documents for one parent.  The parent whom has settled status or UK Nationality.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

many thanbks,