INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I will not be able to add any document for the mother as she

Customer Question

I will not be able to add any document for the mother as she is an overstayer will that be a problem?
I have my settled status document, my passport the, kids full birth certificate, their red book. However they do not have a passport as an Identity document. Will the home office accept only their birth certificate. Again on the MN1 Form. It ask of their nationality am I to enter Ghana since I am originally Ghanaian
Expert:  INC Law replied 20 days ago.

Thank you for your query. I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

The Home Office should accept the Birt Certificates and ID Documents for one parent.  The parent whom has settled status or UK Nationality.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

many thanbks,