Anthony Chendo
Anthony Chendo,
Experience:  Solicitor at BLM
106282438

I need know how can pay try court jungment, Norfolk, I dont

Customer Question

I need know how can pay try court jungment
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Norfolk
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: I dont know beforr anout this Just know how vheck my crefit score say that have debt court jungment
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: House debt 6000
Expert:  Anthony Chendo replied 13 days ago.

Welcome to JA.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

Please note that this is not a chat service therefore you may experience delays but rest assured that I will respond within 24 hours.

Please confirm the date of the judgment.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Its i dont know its i think long there because i try rent house and check my credit score and say lanlord that i have this problem about 3000 and i wsnt know how can pay seperate payment
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Its need a pay?

Thanks for the further information.

You will need to contact the claimant noted on the judgment info.

If claimant's info is not there I suggest you contact the court where the judgment was entered and give them the court case number ***** your screen. Then ask the court to send details of the claim. Within the details will be the claimant's contact details. Once you have this information contact the claimant and arrange a with the claimant on how to satisfy the judgment debt in question.

I hope I have clarified the position.

Thanks and stay safe.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify the answer given.

Thanks and stay safe