How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vineet S Your Own Question
Vineet S
Vineet S,
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2627
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
Type Your Law Question Here...
Vineet S is online now

I worked as a career then i left my job my employer say,

Customer Question

I worked as a career then i left my job my employer say
JA: Have you discussed this with a manager or HR? Or with a lawyer?
Customer: once you no longer work with a customer you must not make any further contact with them unless you have written authorisation from the Employer. ( The service user are asking to see me)
JA: What is your employment status? Are you an employee, freelancer, consultant or contractor? Do you belong to a union?
Customer: that the moment waiting to move house not in work . looking in starting up own business 23 miles away from here
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Vineet S replied 11 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Meanwhile, please ignore any phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 11 days ago.

Hi there,

What is your specific question, please?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
can i go and see the service users as they are asking to see me
Expert:  Vineet S replied 11 days ago.

No, as you are no longer employed , if you have been told that you would need consent of your previous employer before making any contact with the service user, then you should write to your employer that you want to visit the service user , with your reasons for it.

Only once the consent has been granted , then you should visit the service user.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 11 days ago.

I hope this helps.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

In the meantime, thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.