12826847

Organisations purporting to examine insulation "icynene".

Customer Question

Organisations purporting to examine insulation "icynene". are these legitimate
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In the roof in lewes, Sussex
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: A surveyor is coming to examine the installation tomorrow
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I have had dozens of calls from various organisations . this one is called the "energy advice centre"
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 9 days ago.

Hello.   I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Expert:  Ed Turner replied 9 days ago.

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information about your legal issue and how you want a lawyer to help you.

What is the name of the inspection company?

Are they charging for their services, or is it a no-win, no-fee setup?