SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

My current relationship is significantly strained because of

Customer Question

My current relationship is significantly strained because of my ex harassment. He has stopped now but the damage had been done. What can i do about this?
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 22 days ago.

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

I am very sorry to hear about your dilemma, but will do my best to provide you with advice and guidance on what to do next. Are you asking whether you can sue your ex in some way?

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is:(###) ###-####9374
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
  6. If it is a weekend, or evening/late, please be aware that responses may be slower. This is NOT a chat service, it is email based.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 22 days ago.

Unfortunately no you can't, there isn't a cause of action for making trouble in someone else's relationship.

If he continues to harass you, you can apply for a non molestation order on form FL401 - you will need an incident that occurred in the last seven days. There is no court fee to pay for making this application. You may be able to get help to file the application via NCDV.org.uk

Expert:  SASH_Law replied 22 days ago.