james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Can a lawyer examine my contract

Customer Question

can a lawyer examine my contract
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (MT7MTT4)
Expert:  james bruce replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Can I please ask you to give me some more detailed information regarding this matter so as to allow me to work with you and help resolve your enquiry.

what would you like to know about the contract.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I would like to know if I can end the contract without incurring additional penalty

Thank you for that additional information, that will be helpfull in allowing me to advise you today. Let me take a look at the agreement and I will come back to you very soon.

The agreement/contract you have entered into is a 12 month contract. It contains no break clause and does state in the terms and conditions that you can only terminate early when an MHC doctor has deemed you medically unt to continue.

Therefore unless the other party agrees to an early termination, I am sorry to say, you are legally bound to the contract.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Yeah I thought so
Customer: replied 14 days ago.

your very welcome,

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Hi James, could I get your advice on another legal question please
Expert:  james bruce replied 11 days ago.

Of course you can.

if it is regarding the same matter then ask here.

If it is something different, then you would need to ask the question as a complete new question, but can still request my name to look at the question.