Stuart J
Stuart J, Solicitor
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

Following on from a discussion with Stuart J; I would like

Customer Question

following on from a discussion with Stuart J; I would like him to review some documents that we discussed through our call
Expert:  Stuart J replied 19 days ago.

Hello.  We need to exchange a couple of messages and then I can submit a premium services proposal for you.  Meanwhile, you need to get on the case with the documents because I’m going to need some time to deal with them also.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
OK Stuart - I will start my homework and look to you to manage admin process - thank you. How do I submit documentation in the meantime - its going to take c. 2hrs - shall I use this portal and the attachment piece?
Expert:  Stuart J replied 19 days ago.

As soon as I send you the premium services proposal which will flag up in the moment (it only appears after we have had a few exchanges) we can then give each other email addresses privately and continue by email rather than online.