MrC
MrC, Lawyer
Experience:  LegalX
105439980

I have a number of clauses based on the three certainties on

Customer Question

Hello I have a number of clauses based on the three certainties on equity, I would like some help on determining the intention of the clauses and whether they could create a valid trust.
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: UK.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have acknowledged the case of Lambe v Eames for the factor of showing clear intention as well as Re Adams and the Kensington Vetrsy to determine the difference between precatory words and phrases compared to imperative
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: these are the clauses, 1.I leave my property at Natal Hall to my son Azizi with the sincerest desire that he should use it for the benefit of the whole family as a place for them to meet on special occasions.2.I leave my collection of valuable gemstones to my daughters Grace and Binti with Binti to select gems totalling half the value of the collection.3.I leave a reasonable number of my shares in my company Kiboko Ltd to the CEO Claire so that she can continue to run the company in an efficient manner.
4.I leave £500,000 to my close relatives equally.5.I leave the residue of my estate to my husband Mulele for his use with the instruction that on his death he shall donate the remainder to Oxfam in his will.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
5.I leave the residue of my estate to my husband Mulele for his use with the instruction that on his death he shall donate the remainder to Oxfam in his will.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 15 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  MrC replied 12 days ago.

Hello. Is this an academic question? Thank you.