INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

There is one freeholder of several buildings in my street.

Customer Question

There is one freeholder of several buildings in my street. My building consists of 2 flats. Is it possible to enfranchise part of the Freehold for just my building?
JA: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?
Customer: no.
JA: Where is the flat located?
Customer: London
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No.
Expert:  INC Law replied 21 days ago.

Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting yo with your question today.

If the buildings are separate, then yes, you would be able to enfranchise part of the freehold for your building only.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks,