AkuaK
AkuaK,
Experience:  Expert
109603637

I'm a bit confused regarding my Global Talent Visa. Which of

Hi,I'm a bit confused regarding my Global Talent Visa. Which of my skills I will put under the "Mandatory Criteria" and which of them will be under "Optional Criteria", can you please help?Here is the exceptional stuff I have done:
-doing research
-Brought ideas in my current company and we built a system that is being sold which initially was my idea and also we are currently working on a different idea
-Attended Conferences, Took professional certifications
-Talked at top conferences (2 of them at least)Best Regards,

Good evening, mandatory criteria would be  -doing research -Brought ideas in my current company and we built a system that is being sold which initially was my idea and also we are currently working on a different idea

Took professional certifications

Optional Criteria- would be attended conferences

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
But i have to satisfy for one mandatory and two optional ones

Professional for mandatory then optional - Talked  at  top conferences and doing research.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.

It was a pleasure assisting you today. Take care