MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

Looking for adive about child maintenance payments please,

Customer Question

Looking for adive about child maintenance payments please
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: None. It has all being done verbally in the past but things are getting out of hand now. Just looking for advice about what must be paid
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do they live in?
Customer: Suffolk but my kids and their mum live in Kent
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I'm just wondering if I have to calculate my overtime in to my child maintenance payments. My basic weekly wage is £560 gross. My overtime is never guaranteed and wonder where I stand on weather or not I take this into account
Expert:  MARTINT330 replied 20 days ago.

Hi I am happy to help with your enquiry this evening.

Overtime is taken into account if it was paid in the pay slips that the CSA use to do the assessment. If it is irregular, the NRP can ask for another reassessment once it has stopped. I hope that helps.

Is there anything else I can help with this evening?

Please let me know if I can assist any further. When you receive an email, could you leave a review? It really helps my ratings.