How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MARTINT330 Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 64
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
MARTINT330 is online now

My son (33 years old) has lost his job in tree surgery and

This answer was rated:

my son (33 years old) has lost his job in tree surgery and has only just admitted to us his financial difficulties. He has pawned some possessions to pay bills but needs advice on how to manage his finances
JA: Where is your son? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: he lives in nunhead london
JA: What steps has your son taken so far?
Customer: he is taking odd gardening jobs and some food delivery but nothing regular
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: he does have some inheritance from his grandmother and cannot claim universal credit

Hi I am happy to help with your enquiry this evening.

There is a very helpful and useful organisation called step change that can help with his circumstances.
they can be found via:

They can help with debts, benefits entitlement and even  increasing income. They may be able to guide on growing the odd jobs business also. I hope this helps.

Is there anything else I can help with tonight?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
nunhead london
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
nothing else thank you

Excellent. If you can leave a review it really helps my ratings.

MARTINT330 and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you