MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

My son (33 years old) has lost his job in tree surgery and

my son (33 years old) has lost his job in tree surgery and has only just admitted to us his financial difficulties. He has pawned some possessions to pay bills but needs advice on how to manage his finances
JA: Where is your son? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: he lives in nunhead london
JA: What steps has your son taken so far?
Customer: he is taking odd gardening jobs and some food delivery but nothing regular
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: he does have some inheritance from his grandmother and cannot claim universal credit

Hi I am happy to help with your enquiry this evening.

There is a very helpful and useful organisation called step change that can help with his circumstances.
they can be found via: https://www.stepchange.org/how-we-help/money-advice.aspx

They can help with debts, benefits entitlement and even  increasing income. They may be able to guide on growing the odd jobs business also. I hope this helps.

Is there anything else I can help with tonight?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
nunhead london
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
nothing else thank you

Excellent. If you can leave a review it really helps my ratings.