How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ReadyLaw Your Own Question
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2714
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
Type Your Law Question Here...
ReadyLaw is online now

I have puzzle in my minding that is adding to my

Customer Question

I have puzzle in my minding that is adding to my sleeplessness. That, since I have relocated to Scotland my case might not be attended to. Again, because I am dealing with the police labelling me to have tested positive to covid-19 without proof and saying they lack facilities to carry out investigation, they are aware I visited the hospital April 17th 2020. I was not referred to any support provider nor did they suggest what test or examination the Broomfield hospital needed to have done to allow them establish some facts relating to my case. Bruise appeared on my thigh few days after I arrived Scotland. I snapped it and showed my interviewing sergeant who said wàs communicating with Essex police yet nothing was advised from the Essex Police. My Edinburgh support providers have been very helpful in providing me with several support including medical and emotional support. I called a support line in England sometime ago between January and February however spoke with a lady and how I have been asked to withdraw my report. Just before I could answer her question 'Who asked you to withdraw your report?' A male voice came in the background asking her to drop the call and that was how my communication with her ended. I called back but no one answered my calls anymore. I wrote to the Chelmsford Magistrate Court and after a long while someone responded to my email then requested for my personal details and I did but he could not find my case in the system even that the reference number I was issued does not match. I was requested to request the Essex Police to forward my case but all effort proved aborted. Having experienced all of this, I am concerned that the Essex Police will do everything within their power not to proceed with my case. And where this is the case, what would be my fate and my safety here and outside the UK? I feel more threaten with the police treating my case and not allowing me speak with anyone because I stopped receiving response from the magistrate court Chelmsford after I requested for the forwarding of my case to the court. I feel more endangered each day and I do not know what to do. I need your help please
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 20 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I am happy to wait for your referral to a professional relating to my circumstance.
Thank you.
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 18 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Thank you for your patience,
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JA, I amCustomerone of legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need a few minutes to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry.

This is a difficult situation if it is the persons who are to be protecting you, are the persons you appear to feel threatened by and fearful of. In situations such as these it is perhaps best to reach out to your local citizens advice bureau or to your local member of parliament. If your grouse is against the police, they will be able to investigate for merit and to assist with taking any necessary action that is to be taken. The fact that you are in Scotland though may pose a problem. It is perhaps best to speak with the MP in the area where the police station is located.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.