How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4739
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

I would like some advise on a matter, Camden, in terms of

Customer Question

Hi there i would like some advise on a matter
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Camden
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: in terms of what exactly?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No there isn’t
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I need some advice
Expert:  james bruce replied 13 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and  I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Can I please ask you to give me some more detailed information regarding this matter so as to allow me to work with you and help resolve your enquiry.

How may I assist you? pleas explain your problem and I will see how to assist you,

Expert:  james bruce replied 12 days ago.

Unfortunately, without the additional information requested in my first/previous response.

Also as no information has been supplied as the the nature of your issue, I cannot even at this time give a very basic general answer. Thereofe to allow me to assist, could your please indicate the matter you require help with.

Expert:  james bruce replied 12 days ago.

Unfortunately I cannot give further advice unless you give more details . Please come back to me if I can still assist.