INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Iam doing a research degree and currently being investigated

Customer Question

Iam doing a research degree and currently being investigated for plagiarism in one of my assignment that I submitted in November 2020
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Uk
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i haven’t done anything there’s a meeting on Monday
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That’s pretty much it
Expert:  INC Law replied 11 days ago.

Thank you for your query. I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

What would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Iam new to University so I don’t know how to go about this and als because this happened 7 months ago then if it’s something I did unknowingly it could have been repeated in the other assignment as these were not rectified
Expert:  INC Law replied 11 days ago.

At this stage, you will need to find out what the allegations are and attempt to address them with your tutor.

The University will have a set procedure for dealing with Plagiarism.

I would suggest you also speak with your Personal Tutor for further guidance.

I hope this helps.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.