INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

My son is fighting to keep his family home as his ex wants

Customer Question

My son is fighting to keep his family home as his ex wants it he's the main carer for the kids she got legal aid but my son hot to pay his solicitor fees .which none of us can. Do .just need to know us there anywhere he can go to get help got his fees
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: Yeah went to court end of April .but they came to the decision to gave hoyse a week each but there due to go back to court 30 th June. But if he font pay the fees .he won't have a solicitor to go with him
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: It's based in Gloucester
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: If I got to pay for it no thankyou as we spent over 3000 now
Expert:  INC Law replied 13 days ago.

Thank you for your query.

I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

What would you like top know about this?

Expert:  INC Law replied 10 days ago.

Unfortunately, if your son is not eligible for legal aid, I am afraid that he woild have to fund his case himself. No other assistance is available.

I am sorry of this was notvthe answer you were expecting.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.