Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I am disabled and have a mobility problem. Just over r 2 and

Customer Question

I am disabled and have a mobility problem . Just over r 2 and a half years ago I met someone and we moved in together in a 2 bed bungalow. We agreed to split the bills etc and agreed £400 each per month. She suggested she became my carer. We agreed I would pay her £200 per month and she said she would pay for food, do all cooking and cleaning. I February this year we had words and she stopped paying rent etc,,stopped caring and stopped cooking and is now living in the property and putting nothing in to the running of the property. Her name is ***** ***** tenancy. How can I get rid of her
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Blackpool FY5 3SS
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Tried a solicitor but she seems to know the law and what she can do. Just costing me money so I've told them to close case
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: The land lord has contacted housing as she was still claiming housing benefit and not handing it over so it has been suspended
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 10 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

When does your current tenancy end? Do you have a break clause in your tenancy so you could give notice and leave?

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 8 days ago.

I suggest you give notice and leave the tenancy and then you will no longer be living together. I trust this assists

Let me know if you have further queries

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I got fed up of waiting and cancelled my trial offer. Please stop messaging me and return my £5

I have no control over the account please contact customer service about the £5. Take care.