Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

Please. Raynes Park SW290 0DL, Sorry SW20 0DL, Do I discuss

Customer Question

please.
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Raynes Park SW290 0DL
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Sorry SW20 0DL
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Do I discuss my issues with you
Expert:  Joshua replied 10 days ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 15 years’ experience. Please be aware that although I will endeavour to reply to you promptly, I am also in full time private practice and so I may not be available to respond immediately and it may also take me a few minutes to prepare a reply. The site will notify you as soon as I respond. I look forward to working with you to answer your question fully.

how may I assist with the above please? Are you able to outline the issue or issues you would like to discuss initially by way of a summary?

Expert:  Joshua replied 10 days ago.

I'm following up on the above. Without some further information from you as above, I am limited in what I can say on the matter but in the hope it is helpful nonetheless, I will provide you with the following broad answer. If you are able to kindly provide me with the above further information or if you have any further questions generally, I will be delighted to expand on the following - please just reply back to me in this case:

Notwithstanding the above, in general terms if you have any questions in relation to the above property, whether this be in relation to the title or in relation to the landlord and tenant law, I will be pleased to assist if you are able to kindly outline the issue or issues in question.

I hope the above is of some assistance but if you have any further questions, please revert to me

Expert:  Joshua replied 10 days ago.

I hope the above answers all your questions. If there is anything else I can help with please reply back to me otherwise thank you very much for visiting JustAnswer and I hope we will see you again in the future.