How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 8339
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

I am looking for an solicitor, so Is for my boyfriend he is

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am looking for an solicitor
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: so Is for my boyfriend he is in prison in Bridgend
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: So hi ‘s been sentenced already
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: and he want to do appeal for the sentence
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Is possible someone to take this case?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
To help me

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 15 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

When was your boyfriend sentenced?

Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 8339
Experience: Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Jeremy Aldermartin and 6 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
In 14 mai

Thank you for your time on the phone as discussed, we cannot represent you however, you can find a solicitor using the Law Society find a solicitor search option here: You can search by town or postcode to find one near you, as well as area of law in this case criminal law. I trust this asssists

Let me know if you have any firther questions

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I am fine
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
You cannot help me

We cannot represent your boyfriend no, take care.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.

Take care