Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I suffer with mental health problems and I want to know

Customer Question

Hi i suffer with mental health problems and I want to know where I stand,on the subject of neglect of care ?
JA: What steps have been taken? Have any papers been filed in family court?
Customer: No nothing as yet due to the fact I'm struggling to cope at minute.
JA: Family Court normally sits in a local County and Magistrates' Court. Do you know the location of the court? If not, what county do you live in?
Customer: I live in the west midlands. These ppl have led me to 3 attempts on my life.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: There is a lot to tell
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 20 days ago.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 19 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

Very briefly who has neglected you?

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 18 days ago.

There is no legal or civil offence called neglect of care. Depending on who has neglected you then this may be reported to the appropriate authorities e.g. NMC, CQC. I trust this assists

Let me know if you have further queries