12826847

Harrassmeb Harrasment from my family they keep trying to

Customer Question

Harrassmeb Harrasment from my family they keep trying to have me sectioned, but MHT advises sectioning is not necessary
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Berkshire
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Looking for work actually
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Was referred to CPE 2019
Expert:  Jo C. replied 20 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 20 days ago.

How can I help>

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
As stated above. My family constantly keeps referring me to CPE for Mental Health Team. The Mental Health Team, Talking Therapies, Oxford IAPT team advises I do not fit their criteria for intervention. My family constantly pushes for refferals, I'm looking for work @ the moment.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
My family will be here Sunday can I call Monday
Expert:  Jo C. replied 20 days ago.

Ok, so what is your question?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 19 days ago.

Without the information I asked for I can only give you a general answer but I hope this helps.

Obviously raising concerns with mental health is not harassment.

It might be annoyingly solicitous but its not harassment.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.