SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I have a family matter, Chelmsford linty court county* I’ve

Customer Question

Hi I have a family matter
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Chelmsford linty court county*
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I’ve been taken to court by the mother of my kids I’ve been to court a few times but I don’t believe the case is getting treated correctly especially the fact my kids were given to me by social workers
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: because of molestation
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 19 days ago.

Good evening. Welcome to Just Answer. I am a solicitor and reviewing your question now for you.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Are you able to help?

When you say it is because of molestation are yu referring to the non molestation order application or that you are being accused of cmmitting the offence of molestation. If the former then you have a right to defend your position if what she has claimed is not correct and you can always offer to make some undertakings to avoid the non molestation order being made against you as this will have adverse implications with not being able to contact your family. If there is anything more specific you want to ask please don't hesitate to send your  message. All the best

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hey so basically what had happen is that on the 4th June 2020 I was contacted by Southend social work Hannah Brennan you told to come get my kids as they were few allegations against their mother Mrs. Shanna Doyle and her Husband Mr. Doyle so I went that to pick my daughter as they told me it’s was only meant to be for the weekend
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
On the 8th June Me (Mr Abdulateef Keshinro, father) and Mrs Doyle(The Mother) and the social workers I was than told to bring the kids the next day to Southend at their school on the 9th June which the kids than made other allegations and one of my daughters taught the school she was molested by her mother husband
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Now till now I have the kids she taken me to Court to get the kids back
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I don’t believe the judge is given a correct judgement as he has now given another court case on the 11th August when we was meant to have a 5 day hearing but he cut down to 3 and gave another hearing date
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
When me and my kids live with my partner Dominique and she has a son and a daughter for me making 2 kids plus 3kids and me and her living in a 2 bedroom that’s is very difficult
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I need advice

What is your main concern at the moment? That the kids may be returned to their mother or that you cannot have the kids because you are now vercrowded? In Court are you defending the application by the children's mother?

Have police been notified? And is Cafcass involved

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
The May concern is them returning back to their Mother
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
my daughters has been interviewed by the police
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
But no further action
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I don’t understand when you say in court I am defending the Application by the Children’s mother
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
It was no further action by the police because no evidence was found because this had happen to my daughter 2 years ago.
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 18 days ago.

If that is the main concern then if you are concerned about their interests then you can refuse to let them go back and should social services not oblige you can make a formal application to court on Form C100 for you to stay with the children - Child Arrangements Order. If there is one in place already you can apply to have it varied due to your current concerns for your children.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.

You are welcome