MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

Transfer of Licence Applications require the following to be

Hello,Transfer of Licence Applications require the following to be submitted:
• a completed Application to Transfer a Special Treatments Premises Licence form
• a Consent to the Transfer of a Special Treatments Premises Licence form completed by the
existing licensee OR evidence of efforts made to obtain the existing licensee’s consent
• if any changes to the licence are required, a separate Application to Vary a Special Treatments
Premises Licence form and associated documents must also be submitted
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: Hello, I am a license holder in Westminster council London. The council issued on my licence area another licence. is this legal. What I find out. I have to transfer lisence
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: just spoke to the council, they said they can do that. but is really shocking because I am existing licence holder
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: is the same rules in every council where I can see the rules for Westminster council

Good evening I am happy to help with your enquiry today. Do you have a copy of the Licence?

MARTINT330,
Experience: Expert
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I can send you both copies of new licence and my
how I can send it?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
File attached (VP4PS67)
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
My license continues from 2017 and won't expire till 2021 September.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
My landlord who before rentingfor me, tried to evict me and now he taking over my business.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hello, nobody talking over the phone?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi, I have to swith off because nobody talking. Please, can somebody contact me?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I was waiting for 30 min nobody contacted me.

Good evening, I have tried calling this evening. If you can respond on here we can arrange.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I sent a question a few days ago, please, can somebody reply
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Alina-Moderator
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hi, yes I will wait

Hi. I am a licensed lawyer and I will be able to assist with herein legal inquiry. Upon analysis, I have identified multiple documents that you have enclosed. I need a few hours to analyze your case and I will get back to you with either a preliminary advice or a definitive legal advice. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
thank you. I will wait

I see you have already used your call feature, thus, we cannot use a premium feature to disclose our emails and contact details. Can you disclose your email and I will send you an email asap. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

Emailed you.