MARTINT330
MARTINT330,
Experience:  Expert
112154245

Have a position in my company and would like to employ an

have a position in my company and would like to employ an Iran person. I understand that he may want to emigrate is this possible
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am english and the MD of a company
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Karme the person I am interested in employing --has special experiences in financial issue attached to bespoke refrigeration chillers

Good evening I am happy to help with your enquiry today.

Do you wish to sponsor him as one of your employees?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Yes you may, you will need a UK Sponsor Licence.

Talented Iranian nationals who wish to further their career may enter the UK on a Tier 2 General Visa or a Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa.  To be eligible, a Certificate of Sponsorship from an employer who holds a UK Sponsor Licence must be obtained.

In addition, an applicant will need to be offered an ‘appropriate’ salary for the position they are taking within the organisation and prove they can support themselves and any dependents during their first month in the UK.  A good knowledge of English may also be required.

Is there anything else I can help with?