How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MARTINT330 Your Own Question
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 114
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Law Question Here...
MARTINT330 is online now

Have a position in my company and would like to employ an

This answer was rated:

have a position in my company and would like to employ an Iran person. I understand that he may want to emigrate is this possible
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am english and the MD of a company
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Karme the person I am interested in employing --has special experiences in financial issue attached to bespoke refrigeration chillers

Good evening I am happy to help with your enquiry today.

Do you wish to sponsor him as one of your employees?

MARTINT330 and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Yes you may, you will need a UK Sponsor Licence.

Talented Iranian nationals who wish to further their career may enter the UK on a Tier 2 General Visa or a Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa.  To be eligible, a Certificate of Sponsorship from an employer who holds a UK Sponsor Licence must be obtained.

In addition, an applicant will need to be offered an ‘appropriate’ salary for the position they are taking within the organisation and prove they can support themselves and any dependents during their first month in the UK.  A good knowledge of English may also be required.

Is there anything else I can help with?