12826847

How can I obtain justice against a wrongful arrest that has

Customer Question

how can I obtain justice against a wrongful arrest that has endangered my life
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Suffolk UK
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Been advice to take it to crown court a year ago and now due to lack of this this solicitors error and I have had to get another legal company after a year of hearings ect.l
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: 2nd June I at the last minuet very secretary then my husband was told needed in cot and had a rush to get there +++
Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 11 days ago.

On what basis was this wrongful please?

Has anybody explained what a wrongful arrest is?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 10 days ago.

Without the information I asked for I can only give you a general answer but I hope this helps.

However, I’m afraid it is quite unlikely this amounts to a wrongful arrest.  The test is very low for an arrest.  They just need the barest suspicion to justify an arrest.

There is a debate over whether there is a “necessity” but, even if it wasn’t strictly necessary, it doesn’t get over the hurdle of a wrongful arrest.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.