J.Ustinovskaya
J.Ustinovskaya,
Experience:  Expert
112772957

I got a loan company threating me with cancelling my bank

Customer Question

I got a loan company threating me with cancelling my bank accounts and a warning letter I applied for it but changed my mind they charged me fees for over 1000 pounds and what shall I do
JA: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?
Customer: upset mess
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: nothing at the moment the collougs is threating me by what’s app
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no can it be by email
Expert:  J.Ustinovskaya replied 14 days ago.

Dear Client, thank you for your query. My name is***** am a solicitor and will be assisting you today. Could you please upload a copy of the warning letter here in this chat? Did you sign any agreements with the lender?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No it was done online and he’s threating it’s done on what’s app

Even if you applied for the loan online, there should be an email confirmation. It is important to know the terms and conditions of the loan to advise you properly. However, there must be a 14-days cooling-off period, in any contract, when you may cancel it without penalties for whatever reason as you wish.