INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Dvla vehicle problem, Stratford, All, No

Customer Question

Dvla vehicle problem
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Stratford
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: All
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  INC Law replied 9 days ago.

Thank you for your query. I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

What is your question in relation to this?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Dvla issue a new Logbook to another person without my consent..the guy came on my address open my car and wanted to take it ..call police they took the guy Logbook and from 3 months no answer and no new Logbook on my name
Expert:  INC Law replied 9 days ago.

Have you filed a formal complaint with DVLA?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I call them send my Logbook and complaint to dvla and still no answer
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
all the steps no answer just that I need to wait
Expert:  INC Law replied 9 days ago.

The next step would be to escalate the complaint to the Chief Executive''s Office.  Further details of the complaints procedure can be found at the following link: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/driver-and-vehicle-licensing-agency/about/complaints-procedure

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

many thanks,

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thanks...
Expert:  INC Law replied 8 days ago.

It's a pleasure.

Good luck!