Marcinlondon
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
110941711

Wife's death Insurers still not making a move on this after

Customer Question

Wife's death Insurers still not making a move on this after 5 months
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: In Elgland
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: In England
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Her doctor has
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 20 days ago.

Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online.

Please note that our discussion on this site is for general information purposes only and in no event create a lawyer-client relationship.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Ok

I am sorry to hear about this. Have you made a direct compliant to the insurer? If you have, what was their response?

In any event, you can make a direct complaint to the Financial Ombudsman service about our insurer. You can do it here: How to complain (financial-ombudsman.org.uk)

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any follow up questions or want me to clarify anything, I am happy to help.