Marcinlondon
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
110941711

Contract law telford shropshire non paying client, yes they

Customer Question

contract law telford shropshire non paying client
JA: Has the client talked to a lawyer about this? What country does the client live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: yes they have and england
JA: What steps has the client taken so far?
Customer: refusing to pay us have sent out 3 letters
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 17 days ago.

Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online.

Please note that our discussion on this site is for general information purposes only and in no event create a lawyer-client relationship.

I am sorry to hear about it. Have you sent a letter before claim yet?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.

Ok, thank you. What's the value of your claim?

If they still refuse following your letter before claim consider issuing a claim in a small claims court. You can do it online here: Make a money claim online - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

I hope it helps. Let me know if you have any follow up questions. I am happy to help.