ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location. I

Customer Question

I am
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am a collector. I collect cards( cigarette and trade cards as a example ). I did use eBay( buy me now ). I received a Email from eBay stating that my account has been permanently suspended for the safety of " our " community, due to " severe nature of policy breaches " and is final and can not be appealed..? I do not know why..? Do not understand why..? I can not see what I have done wrong..? and they will not tell me..? which is even more baffling. Please advise me about this if you can..? Mr ***** *****.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: " Only that using the buy - me - now policy " means that technically you do not owe anyone any outstanding money...as you pay for the ordered items there and then. I have also received all the items ordered.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JA, I amCustomerone of legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need a few minutes to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 16 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry.

This is quite an unfortunate situation. However, the truth is there is no step that you can take to compel Ebay and/or any site to allow you to use their platform. There really is no legal action that you can take. One practical thing you may do is to complain to the site on the basis that the decision taken was baseless and ask for this to be reviewed. Ebay does have a complaints procedure. By making a formal complaint it will cause them to have to review their decision to exclude you. This may be the only opportunity to have the decision revisited.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.