How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask james bruce Your Own Question
james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 4797
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
Type Your Law Question Here...
james bruce is online now

I have car in surname with direct line and I need to

Customer Question

I have car in surname with direct line and I need to retrieve my no claims certificate, I was told to go on their web site and look for Manage my account but their isn't that option, what can I do?
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  james bruce replied 17 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

If you are having problems accessing information from the site as adviced, then call their customer service and explain the problem. There may be some fault on their system.

Theor customer service may then also be able to arrange for a copy of what you ask for to be emailed or posted to you.

Expert:  james bruce replied 17 days ago.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Expert:  james bruce replied 17 days ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Now sorted thanks
Expert:  james bruce replied 17 days ago.

Thats good news.