Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

Mr colin swindon, no, octopus energy acc no671134807155 fit

hi mr colin rogers swindon
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: no
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: octopus energy acc no671134807155 fit no 00827034 reg name colin rogers 5 tamar close swindon tel 01793 936839 post code sn25 3le
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: pippa,[email protected] that was the person she was the personthat we e mailed
I am a moderator for this topic. My goal is to help you get the best out of JustAnswer.
Do you have a specific question for our Experts? It looks like it may not have posted on this page. If so, please post your question as a reply to this message, and we will be able to search for an Expert to assist.
Tetyana-moderator
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hello.   I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

To enable me to answer your query, please provide me with some further information.

Have you been overcharged by an energy supplier or inherited someone else's charges?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
no they have stopped paying my tariff we have 15 solar panels on our roof last payment was from co-op energy on the4feb 2020 for £81 then sold to octopus then no more payments
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
yos
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
what is the cost of this call

Thank you for that further information.

I am considering my reply which I will post shortly.

Ed Turner,
Experience: Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited