Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

Band from driving it not my fault I did not get any

Customer Question

Band from driving it not my fault I did not get any paperwork from the courts just telling me I am band and need a slister to put it in back to court
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Liverpool spek
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Contact the courts and they can not help me I need a solicitor to put back in to courts
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I can get on because I need £1500 up front to take the case on I am on benefits
Expert:  Vineet S replied 11 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Meanwhile, please ignore any phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 11 days ago.

Hi there,

If you never received any notification regarding that traffic offence, then you need a statutory declaration to get this ban removed from your personal records .

A statutory declaration is a formal statement made in a prescribed way affirming that something is true to the best knowledge of the Declarant, being the person making the declaration. The statutory declaration will need to be signed in the presence of a solicitor or Notary public . The statutory declaration would effectively satisfy some legal requirement, or regulation where perhaps no other such evidence is available.

You would need to contact your local Magistrates’ Court to make a Statutory Declaration confirming that you were unaware of the proceedings against you to get this driving ban removed.

I hope this helps.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

In the meantime, thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
sorry for asking but wot do I do now because I have lost my job and my mental illness is getting worse
Expert:  Vineet S replied 11 days ago.

You need to go to your local Magistrates’ Court to make a Statutory Declaration confirming that you were unaware of the proceedings against you to get this driving ban removed.