Ed Turner
Ed Turner,
Experience:  Director and Consultant Solicitor (Self-Employed) at Ed Turner LLB Limited
107013918

I have a ccj in progress but its been 10 years i dont have

Customer Question

I have a ccj in progress but its been 10 years i dont have contact detail of the person i owe the money to or the amount left to pay how can i find this information
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Southampton
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None As i cant get hold of the person i have been paying
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 20 days ago.

Hello.   I am Ed, a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales with over a decade’s experience in the legal profession advising clients.

I specialise in Commercial Contracts, Business Transactions, Employment, Dispute Resolution, Personal Injury and Road Traffic Law and shall be reviewing your legal problem today.

Regarding the site’s automatic offer of a Premium Service Phone Call, I shall be delighted to talk with you by phone to discuss your issue in greater detail if you accept the offer.

However, if you do not want a phone call, please cancel the offer for a Premium Service Phone Call and you will not be charged extra.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Cancel as i haven't been told how much the phone call is or charges added
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 20 days ago.

If you do not want a Premium Service Phone Call, do not accept the offer and you will not be charged extra.  I am happy to provide you my answer by text on the Portal.

I have not received a notification that you have accepted a Phone Call from my side and therefore you have not been charged extra.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Cancel
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 20 days ago.

CCJs may only remain open for enforcement for 6 years.   If the CCJ was entered 10 years ago but has not be enforced or paid, you may apply to the CCJ Register and CRAs to have it removed.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
0
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 20 days ago.

I hope this resolves your enquiry.   Please revert to me if you require any clarification of my answer to your question and I shall be delighted to assist.

LawyerEd

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Didn't recieve help due to the charges
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Inwill contact the courts direct
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 20 days ago.

I am delighted that I have resolved your enquiry.

I wish you all the very best in resolving this matter and of course for safely navigating the current “choppy waters” in which we all find ourselves. :)

LawyerEd

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I wish to cancel this please
Expert:  Ed Turner replied 20 days ago.

Please message our site Moderators in respect of payment and billing queries as Experts have no control over these matters.   You should use the “Contact Us” button at the bottom of your page or use this link to contact Customer Services: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
I wish to opt out of this service