INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I made a will around 4 years ago. However, the solicitor has

I made a will around 4 years ago. However, the solicitor has since retired & the business has shut down. Does this invalid my will?
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I made a Will around 4 yrs ago.However, the solicitor has since retired & the business has shut down. Does this invalidate my will? Thank you.
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Nothing.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Thank you for your query. I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

Who are the executors of the Will?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Ann Stirling.

If Ann Stirling was not a Solicitor of the firm, the Will would still be valid.  It would only be invalid if the executors were unable to act.