SASH_Law
SASH_Law, Lawyer
Experience:  LLB (Hons)
96947008

Do you do legal aid, I live in melton mowbray, None, My son

Customer Question

Hello do you do legal aid
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in melton mowbray
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My son has not see his kids for two years and now he has got a letter from a social worker saying the kids are in danger of there mums new boyfriend for he keep beating her up
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 12 days ago.

Hi, I’m Lea and I will be assisting you with your query today.

I am very sorry to hear about your dilemma, but will do my best to provide you with advice and guidance on what to do next. Are SS asking him to take care of the kids? Why has he not seen them for two years? How old are they?

The following is useful info to assist you with the site:

1. I have found that every question asked in my field of expertise can be answered online; I am not available for phone calls.
  2. The site does automated pop ups for calls, if you inadvertently click for a phone call but don’t want one, kindly refer the matter directly to customer services so that they can assist you.
  3. Customer services no. is:(###) ###-####9374
  4. Please note that you have paid for an answer to your initial query – if detailed review of documents is required, then this is likely to attract a premium service offer.
  5. Please note this is a Q&A site – there is no client/lawyer relationship involved. You are a customer of Just Answer.
  6. If it is a weekend, or evening/late, please be aware that responses may be slower. This is NOT a chat service, it is email based.
Expert:  SASH_Law replied 12 days ago.

You can find out if you can get legal aid here: www.gov.uk/check-legal-aid

It is only available in very few private law matters and there has to be documented abuse from the other party to support the case, usually. But fill in the forms at the above link to find out your actual eligibility.

If you are not eligible, you can find a solicitor here: solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk