SS Legal Advisor
SS Legal Advisor, Advocate
Experience:  Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors
107664070

I invested in a film and have a contract dated 1st February

Hello. I invested in a film and have a contract dated 1st February 2017. I keep contacting the studio to get an update on my investment but unfortunately they don't call me back. I would like some advice please
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
if i add the file is it private?

I am an experienced legal advisor and I am happy to answer your question.What you can do now will depend on the contract you have with the studio. Also no the upload would not be private, you can redact before uploading though.If there was a deadline to finish the movie and no clause for exceptions to this then you might have a claim for breach of contract. However, the contract would not inherently oblige them to stay in touch with you.Has the contract been breached?Kind regards
S
Please do ask any follow ups.Kind regards
S
SS Legal Advisor, Advocate
Experience: Senior Caseworker at DL Solicitors