12826847

I was convicted of a crime in 2014 .when I was released in

Customer Question

I was convicted of a crime in 2014 .when I was released in 2021 on parole my paper work said as my crime was in 1981 I would not be subject to a extended sentence as there was a new in 2005 Which clearly stated that any body who,s crime was before ect ect. What can I I do sue them for malpractice also this happened in Guernsey the tax haven
JA: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?
Customer: Under age sex . Went to appeal but nobody has ever had one overturned
JA: Where did this occur?
Customer: Guernsey
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Only that it never happened
Expert:  Jo C. replied 19 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. My name is*****’m a barrister with 12 years of experience and I am happy to help with your question today.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 19 days ago.

Sue who sorry?

Expert:  Jo C. replied 18 days ago.

Without the information I asked for I can only give you a general answer but I hope this helps.

Im not sure what the malpractice was.

On the face of it, you don’t have a claim.

Hopefully, I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.