james bruce
james bruce, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  Owner at James Bruce Solicitors
90006247

Looking for a lawyer who can confirm my identity online for

Customer Question

Hi looking for a lawyer who can confirm my identity online for my first British passport
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I’m British citizen by naturalist. Passport office have all my documents I’m in UK
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No . My identity has been confirmed, but my photo was rejected. Now it’s look like a photo is ok , but they need to confirm my identity again. All my documents are with them
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  james bruce replied 19 days ago.

Hello, I hope you are well. My name is***** am a solicitor advocate and I will be assisting you with your question today. I am very sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing and I will do my best to help you with this matter.

Very sorry to say, but that is not something that con be confirmed online.

What you request MUST be carried out in person.

The person who confirms the ID can indeed be a solicitor, but they still need to know you for at least 2 years.

Imhave attached a link to the government site explaining who can confirm ID for a passport.

https://www.gov.uk/confirm-identity-online-for-passport-application

Customer: replied 19 days ago.

Can I assist or clarify anything further?

Thank you for using Just Answer and for allowing me to assist you with your legal enquiry. I am pleased I was able to be of assistance. Please do not hesitate to come back to me for further advice on this or any other legal matter. It will be my pleasure to be able to assist you again.