Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I have issues with my credit file on some credit reference

Customer Question

I have issues with my credit file on some credit reference agencies.
JA: Where is this? And when did the issue begin?
Customer: A lot of my credit accounts aren’t showing my revolving credit accounts. This started last year. Now my credit history for the past 3 years has disappeared On one of the platforms
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Namley clearscore.com nothing has been raised bar afew emails flagging the issue on their site
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am unaware of any issues on other sites. Experian is relatively accurate. The others bar clear score haven’t been checked
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 17 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

Sorry so did you raise the issue with Clearscore?

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 16 days ago.

I suggest you raise the issue with clearscore as they are the only ones who can fix it. You can see how to do that here: https://help.clearscore.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005327369-How-can-I-make-a-complaint

I trust this assists

Let me know if you have further queries