Marcinlondon
Marcinlondon, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Lawyer - 8 years experience
110941711

Di have to pay fee, i am legal aid, just need advice im

Customer Question

Di have to pay fee
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i am legal aid
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: just need advice im stessed
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: criminal lawyer
Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 15 days ago.

Hello, this isCustomerand welcome to JustAnswer. I will be the lawyer working with you today and I will be happy to advise you to the extent possible on this platform. I will review your question and I will be back with my answer shortly. You will get notified when my answer is ready therefore there is no need to wait online.

Please note that our discussion on this site is for general information purposes only and in no event create a lawyer-client relationship.

Let me know your question please.

Expert:  Marcinlondon replied 14 days ago.

I am unable to answer your question based on the information you have provided so far. If you are approved for Legal Aid, please instruct a criminal solicitor who will be happy to help. You can find affordable lawyers here: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/legal-system/finding-free-or-affordable-legal-help/

All the best and many thanks for using our service.