How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 5419
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

Muhamad Gabarin, London, i did speak with them and i did

Customer Question

Muhamad Gabarin
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: London
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: i did speak with them and i did complain to the cancel so much time nothing been resolved
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: my neighbours above me are deaf they cant hear. but they are very noisy from midnight to late hours after midnight three fur times a week
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 16 days ago.

Good morning, welcome to just answer. I am one of the lawyers with JA and I have read your question.

Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 16 days ago.

I am sorry to hear of your situation. It is a sensitive one because it could be due to them being deaf why they are noisy but not realising that they are being noisy for you. They have no right to interrupt your peaceful enjoyment of your home however you have to deal with your claim sensitively in case it is argued you are being discriminatory. If they are rentng you must complain to their landlord. Regardless of ownership or being tenants if the noise is excessive and disruptive and amounting to a statutory nuisance you must report to the council and they will hopefully agree to investigate ( they do not always agree to get involved). Should the nuisance continue you will be able to make a claim for an injunction order  against them using Form N16A. It may sound harsh but you must think of your own health too.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. All the best.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
can i ask please first how much its cost before we start
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 16 days ago.

Hi, how much does what cost please?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
for you to give me the advice what to do the last option
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 16 days ago.

If you are looking for representation then regrettably we do not offer that on JA but if you are looking for assistance with either writing to the neighour and/or their landlord or completing thecourt application then JA has a premium service for assisting with drafting content of formal documents and the offer is sent to you for your consideration and once accepted I would help with thte drafting. The documents go in your name as we do not  represent. If you say what you want assistance with Iwill ask for the offer to be sent to you.