MatthewM1117
MatthewM1117,
Experience:  Expert
110754241

Is this a free service, Tx,? Your previous message Was this

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Is this a free service
JA: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: Tx
JA: Have they talked to a lawyer about this? What country do they live in? If different, what country does this legal question relate to?
Customer: ?
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: Your previous message Was this meant for me
JA: What steps have been taken so far?
Customer: Sorry, you lost me Steps about what
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not really
Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 16 days ago.

Good morning, welcome to just answer. I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I have read your exchanges with the virtual assistant.  however there appears to be no enquiry yet for me to respond to. Do you have a legal question to ask that I can look into for you.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
The virtual assistant is not great
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
My question
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
No, dont call
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
We are a family of 5.
My husband made varios deals witb a company in uk.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Are you still there

I am but also dealing with other matters. Let me review your last messages and will respond.

Ok, what has happened then following the deals? what is your enquiry that you need me to give you guidance on?

Hi feel free to provide as much  information as possible to enable me to assist further. I will be logging off shortly in 6 mins as it is quite late now but I will be back around 8am so I will pick up on your question then.

Expert:  SolicitorRM replied 14 days ago.

Hi, I had hoped you will have reverted to me by now. I presumed you have resolved cube issue and will therefore opt out but if you need us in future please do not hesitate to come back, we are happy to assist.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 14 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 14 days ago.

Good morning, thank you for contacting Just Answer my name is***** am a solicitor and I will be assisting you today. Can you clarify your question so that I can best advise you?

Expert:  MatthewM1117 replied 13 days ago.

If you are unsure about any of your husbands dealings you should firstly speak with him to see whether you resolve the matter amicably.

Hopefully I have answered your question but if anything remains unclear I will be happy to assist you further.