How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jeremy Aldermartin Your Own Question
Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 8398
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jeremy Aldermartin is online now

I have a home care policy which a company, and I am not

Customer Question

I have a home care policy which a company, and I am not having a fair time with them, I have been pushed around, and still they haven't solved the problem in fact they made it worse
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Bedford
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have phone, and phone they came out but still not completely the job I am left with water coming down my kitchen ceiling
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: This is from may and I am a diebets, this is causing me stress
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 17 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 17 days ago.

So this is like an insurance policy?

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 16 days ago.

If you have an insurance policy like this and have issues you should complain once you have a final decision on your complaint, make a complaint to the FCO who also investigate insurance complaints, they can be contacted here:

I trust this assists you in understanding your position however, should you have any supplementary inquiries, do not hesitate to ask and I will look to clarify or expand on my previous response.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 16 days ago.

I thank you for visiting the website and for the opportunity to assist you with your inquiry. If you have further questions, inquiries or queries let me know post haste and I will attempt to answer them. Otherwise I bid you a good day