Jeremy Aldermartin
Jeremy Aldermartin, Solicitor
Experience:  Dual qualified Solicitor and Attorney
65242892

I have a home care policy which a company, and I am not

Customer Question

I have a home care policy which a company, and I am not having a fair time with them, I have been pushed around, and still they haven't solved the problem in fact they made it worse
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in Bedford
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: I have phone, and phone they came out but still not completely the job I am left with water coming down my kitchen ceiling
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: This is from may and I am a diebets, this is causing me stress
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 17 days ago.

Hi thank you for your message, please note that I will look to provide an accurate but nevertheless speedy reply to your inquiry. I am sorry to hear about your situation but I will endeavour to help you today.

So this is like an insurance policy?

Expert:  Jeremy Aldermartin replied 16 days ago.

If you have an insurance policy like this and have issues you should complain once you have a final decision on your complaint, make a complaint to the FCO who also investigate insurance complaints, they can be contacted here: https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/consumers/how-to-complain

I trust this assists you in understanding your position however, should you have any supplementary inquiries, do not hesitate to ask and I will look to clarify or expand on my previous response.

I thank you for visiting the website and for the opportunity to assist you with your inquiry. If you have further questions, inquiries or queries let me know post haste and I will attempt to answer them. Otherwise I bid you a good day